For those of you wishing to get the best bang for your buck, consider a package deal:
Basic Corporate Sponsor ($500.00) per monthly meeting
There may be more than one sponsor at the monthly chapter meeting.
Consider sponsoring a Cleveland Society for Human Resource Management meeting. Meetings are usually held the 3rd Wednesday of every month and are typically attended by local area business professionals in the HR field. You do not have to be a member of the chapter to participate.
Basic Corporate Sponsorship includes:
- Recognition on Monthly Meeting or event announcements on our website.
- Two to three minute speaking opportunity at Chapter Meeting.
- Table at entrance of meeting room for displaying company information.
- Opportunity to place your company marketing materials at each dining table.
- Opportunity to provide a door prize to attendees (optional).
- Lunch for two (2) representatives from your company during the meeting.
- One (1) month web banner ad with hot link on CSHRM website.
Silver Corporate Sponsor Package ($800) includes all of the above plus:
- One month ½ banner ad in the eNewsletter
- One Quarter page Print ad in the HR Cleveland Newsletter (Prints in June & January)
- "Bag Suffers" for two of the Cleveland SHRM events listed below.
Gold corporate Sponsor Package ($1,300) includes all of the Silver Corporate Sponsorship Package above plus:
- One additional Basic Corporate Sponsor package.
- "Bag Stuffers" for three of the events listed below.
Cleveland SHRM has three large events per year.
- Northern Ohio Human Resource Conference in March
- Annual Golf Outing in July
- Staffing Management Association Conference in May
Discounts for multiple event sponsorships
If you purchase a Silver or Gold Package plus sponsor the Annual Golf Outing or SMA Conference you will receive a 10% discount off of the total price. You must pay in full at the time of sponsorship for all events.
If your organization is interested in sponsorship or have any questions, please contact:
Scott Adamonis at firstname.lastname@example.org