Meeting Sponsored by:
Monthly Chapter Meeting
Session Title: Social Media Strategy for Human Resources
Date: Wednesday, January 17, 2018 (11:30 AM - 1:30 PM) - Live Webcast Also Available
· Learn how to identify the right social media channel to advertise on
· Learn how to begin identifying your audience on social media
· Learn how to build your employer’s brand through social media
· Create the hiring profile of the ideal candidate for a position.
· Leverage social media behavior trends to understand how to engage with passive candidates.
· Detailed instructions for grabbing the attention of passive candidates in a noisy social media landscape.
· Compute the return on investment for social media recruitment activities.
· Create social media "voice" and cadence for the business.
· Learn how to consistently position the company on social media to keep the talent pipeline primed. Consistent work in this area will result in reduced
time to fill.
Speaker: Mike Hardman, President – Hardman Group
Since founding the Hardman Group in 2003, Mike Hardman has earned a reputation for achieving quantifiable results. By placing a strong emphasis on knowing every aspect of his clients’ operations, Mike and his team create research-based, strategic marketing campaigns that truly speak to customers’ needs.
Mike has 30+ years of experience in marketing, advertising, and sales promotion. He has extensive expertise in consumer behavior research and strategic business planning. And has studied the intimacies of tailor-made communications plans, providing him with a background that spans across a broad spectrum of business sectors.
Mike has an MBA from the University of Toledo, has done post graduate study at MIT, earning a certificate in Innovation and Planning and has been published in academic journals as well as marketing textbooks. In addition, Mike has lectured on buyer behavior at The University of Akron’s College of Business Administration.
This program has been approved through SHRM for recertification credits.
This activity has been approved for 1.50 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ recertification through HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®)
Lunch Buffet will be served
Location: Corporate College East
Date: Wednesday, January 17, 2018
Registration/Networking: 11:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Welcome/Announcements: 12:00-12:15 AM
Lunch/Program (Webcast) 12:15 PM - 1:30 PM
RSVP by Friday, Janaury 12th NOON!
Cleveland SHRM Member: $25
Students/Members in Transition: $15
Can't attend in person?
We also do a live broadcast of the event. Registration costs are the same to help cover
the costs incurred to provide this service. Access information will be sent once registration payment has been received.
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION POLICY
Cleveland SHRM is committed to the full inclusion of all its members. As part of this commitment starting January 2017, CSHRM will make every attempt to ensure that all members with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate to the highest degree possible in all CSHRM activities. Accommodations will be provided to CSHRM members through collaborative efforts with the Cuyahoga County Board of Developmental Disabilities, local non-profits, and other community organizations to acquire accommodations that are being provided to CSHRM members.
To request an accommodation for a workshop or CSHRM activity, please contact the Reasonable Accommodation Coordinator below.
Katti Sorboro: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Text: 330.990.3046
RSVP by Friday, January 12th by NOON!