Annually the Cleveland Society for Human Resource Management awards up to two awards to attend the Fall 2014 Cleveland SHRM study group.
The CSHRM Student Scholarship is open to all current chapter members and students who are currently enrolled in a degree program and demonstrate their commitment to the HR field through academic performance, work/internship experience, and participation in the local, national, and/or student SHRM chapter. One (1) scholarship will be awarded in 2014 in the amount of $1,500. Requirements include: current undergraduate or graduate student on a full time or part time basis who is pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree with an emphasis in HR with an overall minimal GPA of 3.0.
Click here to download the student scholarship application
The CSHRM Arnetta J. Moore Scholarship
Arnetta J. Moore graduated from
Annually the Cleveland Society for Human Resource Management awards two individual $500 scholarships in memory of Arnetta J. Moore, SPHR.
- Applicants must be an active member of the Cleveland Society for Human Resource Management as of June 1, 2014.
- Applicants must be a current HR professional with at least two years of professional exempt experience.
Scholarship Candidates shall be solicited from membership of the Cleveland SHRM. The Cleveland SHRM Education Scholarship Committee will review all applications and choose the award recipients. The committee's decisions shall be final. The Arnetta J. Moore Memorial Certification Scholarship Award is limited to once in a lifetime.
- Scholarship applications are available on www.clevelandshrm.com or by contacting Shirley M. Hunter, VP of Education. Entries must include a completed application form and separate required documentation. (Please see the application for more details.)
- Please fill in the application information and sign the form electronically
- Include in the subject line: Arnetta J.Moore Scholarship Application + Your Name
- Applications and supporting documentation will be accepted until noon on August 22, 2014.
Presentation of the Award
The scholarship will be notified by email no later than August 25th, 2014.
Please contact Shirley Hunter, VP Education at
or (216) 533-6772 if you have any questions.
|Arnetta J. Moore
|2013||Brandon Griffin, PHR||Megan Busovicki|
|2012||Anna Gibson||Melissa Seitz|
|2011||Stephanie Sinko||Jennifer Castro|
|2010||Shivani Singhai||Libby Pike|
|2009||Laural Wagner||Rachel Garcowski|
|2008||Hortenzia (Tenzie) Szabo||JoAnn Jacobson|
|2007||Sean Robinson||Erin Loschetter|