Artificial Intelligence in Human Resources
Future-proof your talent strategy
and transform your impact on the business
Thanks to our Event Sponsors:
Date: Thursday, June 6th, 7:30 AM - 11:45 AM
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is no longer science fiction but is increasingly making its mark in the business world including the HR function. HR leaders are now being challenged to make AI purchases to increase the productivity of HR processes and staff.
More than 80% of executives surveyed are “eyeing the peaks” and view AI as a strategic opportunity. (Source: MIT Sloan Management Review)
- The impact of AI technologies on business is projected to increase labor productivity by up to 40% and enable people to make more efficient use of their time. (Source: Accenture)
- Business leaders said they believe AI is going to be fundamental in the future. In fact, 72% termed it a “business advantage.” (Source: PwC)
Hear a thought provoking presentation and discussion on using AI in HR to meet the increasing demands for better solutions to the challenges of talent selection and management at the CSHRM June 6th event on "AI in HR".
- Keynote: Ben Eubanks, author of "Artificial Intelligence in HR, will share insights from his book on this topic
- IBM, ADP, AllyO, and EY will discuss their approaches to working with clients on implementing AI solutions to assist companies in meeting a company's talent management challenges
- Gain an understanding of how AI is changing the HR function
- Learn about specific solutions to solving HR challenges in their company
- Have the opportunity to speak with IBM, ADP, AllyO, and EY about their particular needs
Keynote Ben Eubank’s Video: https://youtu.be/F4r7lbmSzIU
This program has been approved for 3.75 general credits through HRCI.
This program has been approved for 3.75 SHRM for PDCs
Panel Presented by Our Thought Leaders from:
Ben Eubanks is the Principal Analyst at Lighthouse Research & Advisory and the author of Artificial Intelligence for HR: Use AI to Build a Successful Workforce.
Sharon Byrnes, Director-EY Talent Team (moderator)
Giselle Mota Principal, TheEdge - Future of Work Global Enterprise Solutions at ADP (panelist)
Jill Windelspecht, Executive Organizational Consultant, Coach, Podcaster, Trainer and Keynote Speaker – Talent Specialists Consulting
Patrick McGreal, Watson Talent Consultant
Ben Cruse, Director of Sales at AllyO
To read full bios, click here for more details
Registration & Networking: 7:30 AM - 8:30 AM (Continental Breakfast provided)
Keynote: 8:30 AM - 9:30 AM
Break: 9:30 AM - 9:45 AM
Panel Discussion: 9:45 AM - 10:45 AM
Vendor Demo: 10:45 AM - 11:45 AM
Location: Cleveland Museum of Natural History (1 Wade Oval., University Circle/Cleveland) For map/directions click here
Free parking to those who park in the museum garage
Cleveland SHRM: $55.00
Students/Members in Transition: $25.00
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION POLICY
Cleveland SHRM is committed to the full inclusion of all its members. As part of this commitment starting January 2017, CSHRM will make every attempt to ensure that all members with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate to the highest degree possible in all CSHRM activities. Accommodations will be provided to CSHRM members through collaborative efforts with the Cuyahoga County Board of Developmental Disabilities, local non-profits, and other community organizations to acquire accommodations that are being provided to CSHRM members.
To request an accommodation for a workshop or CSHRM activity, please contact the Reasonable Accommodation Coordinator below.