Virtual Learning: Move the Room: Dale Carnegie’s Secretes to Engaging Online Training
Thank You to Our Event Sponsor:
It is hard enough to train and develop a diverse workforce when everyone is in a shared physical classroom space, and not undergoing immense personal and professional change and stress as we have in the past three months.
Now, with a rising demand to make training accessible online and the workplace in constant flux, a brand-new set of challenges faces Human Resource Partners. How do HR and L&D professionals develop training in a way that is engaging for participants, drives sustainable impact and supports measurable results – all online?
Join us for “Move the Room: Dale Carnegie’s Secrets to Engaging Online Training” to learn:
- Tips for becoming more proactive in the new reality of online training
- Proven best practices for increasing your On-Air Presence to keep participants engaged
- How to design and adapt content to maximize participation, retention, and impact
July 21, 2020
Program 12:00-1:00 PM
Virtual Event- webinar link is provided in registration confirmation email
Free to everyone
• Over 15 years of experience working with business professionals, peers, healthcare professionals, patients, and students, in simplifying complex information and influencing behavior
• +3 years experience rolling out a new Leadership Development Program for Auto Club Enterprises across 6 regions, in 21 states
Education and Certifications
• B.S. in Chemistry/Biology
• 5 years as a certified Dale Carnegie facilitator. Certified in the following curriculum areas: human relations, conflict management, leadership, sales, presentations skills, process improvement, communications, change management
• Previously certified in 7 Habits for Managers, through Franklin Covey
Since 2011, John has been a Dale Carnegie Trainer instructing dozens of classes with hundred of participants across four states. He assists with growing the business through strategic hiring and leading a diverse sales force in four states and over 80 countries. He spearheads the development and execution of marketing efforts ensuring the attainment of enrollment and revenue projections for the short and long term.
Trainer Certification: Senior Trainer
Certified in all Dale Carnegie core programs to include:
- The Dale Carnegie Course
- Advanced Dale Carnegie Course
- Sales Advantage
- High Impact Presentations
- Leadership Training for Managers
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION POLICY
Cleveland SHRM is committed to the full inclusion of all its members. As part of this commitment starting January 2017, CSHRM will make every attempt to ensure that all members with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate to the highest degree possible in all CSHRM activities. Accommodations will be provided to CSHRM members through collaborative efforts with the Cuyahoga County Board of Developmental Disabilities, local non-profits, and other community organizations to acquire accommodations that are being provided to CSHRM members.
To request an accommodation for a workshop or CSHRM activity, please contact the Reasonable Accommodation Coordinator below.
Katti Sorboro: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Text: 330.990.3046