#ReadWithCSHRM- An Online Book Club for HR Pros
If you’re looking to grow in your career and connect with HR pros,
the #ReadWithCSHRM online book club is FOR YOU! This Fall, we’re diving
deep into Steve Browne’s newest book,
HR Rising !! – which shows us what a powerful global force the HR
profession can be for bringing about meaningful change in the
workplace, and challenges practitioners to examine what HR is really
doing to improve our organizations, our people, and ourselves.
JOIN THE #ReadWithCSHRM online book club:
- Order Steve Browne’s newest book, HR Rising !! (Or, be the first 100 to register and fully attend his CSHRM event on September 17th and get your copy for FREE!)
- Join us on Thursday, October 1st – 9:30am – 10:30am EST for the #ReadWithCSHRM kickoff event as the one-and-only Steve Browne, author of HR Rising !! discusses his book and opens up the virtual floor to answer ALL your questions!
- Grab a cup of coffee, your HR Rising !! book, and hop on Zoom weekly on Fridays (October 9th-November 13th) from 9:30am-10:15am to discuss select chapters with HR pros
Virtual Book Club Kickoff: Thursday, October 1st – 9:30am-10:30am EST Virtual Book Club Sessions:
- Week 1: Friday, October 9th / 9:30am – 10:15am – Chapters 1-4
- Week 2: Friday, October 16th / 9:30am – 10:15am – Chapters 5-8
- Week 3: Friday, October 23rd / 9:30am – 10:15am – Chapters 9-12
- Week 4: Friday, October 30th / 9:30am – 10:15am – Chapters 13-16
- Week 5: Friday, November 6th / 9:30am – 10:15am – Chapters 17-20
- Week 6: Friday, November 13th / 9:30am – 10:15am – Chapters 21-25
Free to everyone
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION POLICY
Cleveland SHRM is committed to the
full inclusion of all its members. As part of this commitment starting
January 2017, CSHRM will make every attempt to ensure that all members
with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate
to the highest degree possible in all CSHRM activities. Accommodations
will be provided to CSHRM members through collaborative efforts with the
Cuyahoga County Board of Developmental Disabilities, local non-profits,
and other community organizations to acquire accommodations that are
being provided to CSHRM members.
To request an accommodation for a workshop or CSHRM activity, please contact the Reasonable Accommodation Coordinator below.
Katti Sorboro: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Text: 330.990.3046