The Cleveland SHRM Chapter will be hosting a Diversity & Inclusion Program Series. The purpose of this series is to provide information on a broad range of topics from a Diversity and Inclusion lens. Topics are relevant to companies who are currently looking to initiate a Diversity/Inclusion program to companies that have a program in place and want to take it to the next level. Meetings typically start in October and last through May.
You do not have to be a member of the chapter to participate. Sponsorship includes:
- Recognition on Monthly Meeting or event announcements on our website.
- 1 month web banner ad with hot link on the legal page of the CSHRM website.
- Two to three minute speaking opportunity at Chapter Meeting.
- Table at entrance of meeting room for displaying company information.
- Opportunity to place your business's marketing materials at each dining table.
- Opportunity to provide a door prize to attendees (optional).
- Breakfast or Lunch for two (2) representatives from your company during the meeting.
Sponsorship fee is $250.00 per meeting
If your organization is interested in sponsorship or have any questions, please contact:
Scott Adamonis at email@example.com
About the Cleveland SHRM Diversity & Inclusion SIG