The Cleveland SHRM Chapter will be hosting a Legal Series Program. The purpose of this series is to provide information on a broad range of pressing and current legal topics impacting today’s HR professional. Meetings typically start in November and last through June. There are four meetings total.
You do not have to be a member of the chapter to participate. Sponsorship includes:
- Recognition on Monthly Meeting or event announcements on our website.
- 1 month web banner ad with hot link on the CSHRM website
- Two to three minute speaking opportunity at the meeting.
- Table at entrance of meeting room for displaying company information.
- Place your business’s marketing materials at each dining table.
- Opportunity to provide a door prize to attendees (optional).
- Breakfast or Lunch for two (2) representatives from your company during the meeting.
Sponsorship fee is $250.00 per monthly meeting
If your organization is interested in sponsorship or have any questions, please contact:
Scott Adamonis at email@example.com
More about the legal series:
Past Legal Event Recaps