We meet monthly to share information, network with our fellow members, and hear professional and industry experts address relevant and timely topics. Our meetings will inform you about current trends in:
- Strategic management
- Total Rewards
- HR Education
- Learning and Development
- HR Technology
- Employment Law: Policies and Practices
- Talent Management
- Diversity & Inclusion
Professional conferences provide additional educational and networking opportunities:
Northern Ohio HR Conference (NOHRC) This annual, 1-1/2 day event brings HR professionals together to participate in a variety of professional development programs, as well as explore the diverse HR resources available in the area.
The Ohio HR Conference This is a two and one half day conference sponsored by the State Council of SHRM for all Ohio chapters.
The National SHRM Conference This three-day conference and exposition, held in a different city each year, is normally attended by over 10,000 HR professionals. SHRM also holds annual conferences on Diversity, Legislative Affairs and a Global HR Forum.
Professional certification through SHRM. The chapter partners with Cleveland State to provide SHRM certification preparation courses.
Legislative Affairs The legislative process in Washington is influenced by SHRM's Legislative Affairs Department and supported locally by our chapter's Legislative Committee.
Our award winning chapter provides many other services, including:
- Local networking and opportunities to get involved in chapter activities
- Best practices round table discussions
- Regular program meetings September through June
- Annual Northern Ohio Human Resources Conference (NOHRC)
- HRCleveland - CSHRM Newsletter
- Website resources
- Scholarships for professional development
- SHRM Certification prep
- Student chapters partnership
- Mentoring program
- Job board (reduced fee for members to post)
Apply online or contact us for more information about the value of joining CSHRM: firstname.lastname@example.org