The Cleveland SHRM Chapter will be hosting a Learning & Development Program Series. The purpose of this series is to provide information on a broad range of topics from a Learning & Development lens.
You do not have to be a member of the chapter to participate. Sponsorship includes:
- Recognition on Monthly Meeting or event announcements on our website.
- 1 month web banner ad with hot link on the CSHRM website.
- Two to three minute speaking opportunity at Chapter Meeting.
- Table at entrance of meeting room for displaying company information.
- Opportunity to place your business's marketing materials at each dining table.
- Opportunity to provide a door prize to attendees (optional).
- Breakfast or Lunch for two (2) representatives from your company during the meeting.
Sponsorship fee is $250.00 per meeting
If your organization is interested in sponsorship or have any questions, please contact:
Scott Adamonis at email@example.com
About the Cleveland SHRM Learning & Development SIG